Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Giving Clomid another try!

So since we don't have time to head up to Seattle Reproductive in the next month my regular physician has opted to try Clomid again! I'm excited!  I really hope it works for us since my body has had a break from the medication for a few months. I just started day one of ten days on Progesterone on March 1st. After I start my Period I will be able to begin Clomid at 50mg for 5 days. Clomid worked for us the first month I used it at 50mg but I think because I wasn't sure if I should continue Metformin in pregnancy I lost my baby because I wasn't taking it. I am doing everything right this time around!

Please please pray that this can work for us!  We are getting close to 4 years of trying with only one failed success (miscarriage).  I know we are still young but I want this more than anything in the world.  I want to feel complete!  I want my family to be whole!

On a happy note~! My 22nd birthday is in 4 days! (March 6) This past year FLEW by!  I can't believe I'll be 22! Some days I feel so much older than 21-22!! 

I sincerely hope this is the year for myself and all my infertile bloggers!  We deserve to have our miracles!  We want it so bad that we know we will make the best parents for any child because we've longed to have them for a while!

Passing some baby dust to you!  Be sure to return some to me!

Happy Blogging!!!

Diana Maria ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Good luck to you both on your next cycle, I'm praying for you...miracles can happen, you must believe in that!!

    Serena

    ReplyDelete