Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Follow up & Referral to Seattle Reproductive

So I had my follow up from my ultrasound today.  The woman had me worried for nothing.  Some things changed from my last ultrasound but nothing to have a huge concern for. My left ovary has decreased from 5mm to 4mm.  Doctor wants it back to 2mm though.  So no Clomid.  Hopefully I will get my period on my own. Also I had a cyst rupture so there is free fluid in or around my right ovary which is what has been causing me tremendous pain.  Maybe the ovary decreased in size  because the cyst ruptured?  Anyways serious amount of pain lately. :(  Also seems like there isn't much else my physician can do for us regarding infertility. So we have been referred to Seattle Reproductive. I'm not excited about it because I don't know what to expect from the appointments, and a new doctor makes me uncomfortable. Also when am I going to find the time for both my husband and I to be at the appointments together? I have the time but he has school. Just a new added stress that I'm completely not excited for! I just hope we will get our baby soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment