Wednesday, April 20, 2011

~*Baby Names!!!!!*~

I know I just announced our wonderful news yesterday but I thought I'd share the names we have picked out. (I'm secretly hoping for a girl and twins!!)

Boy names- 1st Boy-Dakota Gregory (Kota), 2nd Boy- Barry Alder(haven't figured out his nickname)
Girl names- 1st Girl- September Lynn (Berlynn), 2nd Girl- Kaleena Maria (Kali) 

So I am concerned about spotting. I've been spotting since last tuesday (April 12), brownish and dark red prunish color.  In TOTAL it has filled one pad at most. I Know spotting is normal and as long as its not bright red (fresh blood) then everything should be okay. I just worry because of our previous miscarriage. So I called my dr office and explained to one of the nurses my concern and she set up a lab visit for me tomorrow to check my hcg levels just to ease my worry.  Hopefully it is progressing well.

I also have my first ob and limited (not sure what that means) ultrasound appointment on May 5th. My regular physician is a Nurse Practitioner so she cant handle my prenatal care. May 5th will be my last appointment with her on prenatal care. That saddens me, she is an awesome person and is so excited for us and our dreams that are coming true. I'm nervous to have a new physician that doesn't know my history like she does. 

But I can't wait to hear my hcg levels again and to see my little blob!!!! Keep me and my miracle in your prayers!! Thank you ladies!!


Happy Blogging,
Diana Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment