Monday, April 25, 2011

Keep trying.. hurting now but healing will come....

I feel like yesterday I probably wrote my blog in anger. I had a doctors appointment today. I guess we have been playing trial and error and error seems to have favored us. Having PCOS messes with your body A LOT! We have figured out that I need assistance in sustaining a pregnancy. We know what gets me pregnant now (Clomid-fertility drug) Now to keep it I need to start taking Prometrium (progesterone) as soon as we find out we are pregnant again, and continue through the first trimester. So... I know I said we wouldn't be using any fertility meds for a while. Well it hurts me more not to try working towards our goal. I am taking a fertility break in May.. still inducing my period since I don't get those on my own. Then in June induce period and take Clomid again. I hope that we will get pregnant in June/July.

We are still hurting but there is healing, and we'll be stronger people in the end.  But right now I still feel so broken. I can't wait for the day that I will finally be able to hold my baby in my arms! I hope this day comes sooner than later.

~Diana

2 comments:

  1. Diana - I am so sorry - our stories are very similar and I can relate to what you are going through right now. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously big hugs to you, I'm so sorry for all the pain you've had to endure...I'm thinking of you daily! Progesterone and Metformin are miracle drugs, promise.

    ReplyDelete