Tuesday, April 19, 2011

PREGO!!

Yes the title of this blog is correct! We ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  About 5 weeks along now.  On Thursday April 14th I had some blood work done and got the results yesterday that my hcG levels were around 135.  Then had more blood work done yesterday and got the results today. My levels are over 300!!!!!!  Its so exciting everything seems better this time around! My pregnancy back in December the levels never got above 10 before we miscarried. Please keep me and my miracle in your prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy. I have no morning sickness (yet!) Just tired, heavy abdomen feeling, sore bb's, and cravings for some hot wings!! 

This journey has been tough and I know its only just beginning another part of the journey. I am very ecstatic and hope everything will remain well. 

Keep us in your thoughts!!

Baby dust to those that are still trying!


Happy Blogging,

Diana Maria & Miracle baby!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!! I was beginning to wonder why I haven't seen a new post from you :) I'm so happy for you guys, congrats and BEST WISHES to a happy and healthy 9 mo! God is good.

    -Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Serena!!! I just pray everything goes well! I don't think I could handle losing another baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After hearing you talk about this for the last few hears I am very very happy for you and wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad to say....We lost another baby in less than 6 months..

    ReplyDelete