Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another update

So I had my levels checked again on Tuesday morning. Last week after my trip to the ER my hcg levels were at about 1650. As of yesterday they are at 250. That means no surgery! :) That is a relief. We still have to wait about 6 months before we can try to get pregnant again. In the mean time I am sticking with my work out. I was actually able to bring our treadmill back into the house. We had a piano that belongs to my husbands grandmother and after her stroke she is unable to play any longer and the piano was just collecting dust and taking up space. So... I've been trying to get rid of it for a few months, and Finally decided to put it up on craigslist. Two mins after posting it I got quite a few replies, to the point where about 10 mins later I had to take the posting down while I discussed details with the first 2 people that replied. I few hours later the first replier loaded it into his truck and we had space in our living room again. That is where my treadmill landed after being cleaned up. Feels nice to be active again. My goal is to lose about 50lbs in these next 6 months. I would like to fit into my favorite clothes and to feel comfortable in my own body. And it will actually help our baby making progress. :)  Lets hope I can stick to it and actually drop these pounds off quickly. I hate how this PCOS has ruined my old body, I honestly don't know how I managed to gain all this weight. I've never been a big eater or snacker. We shall see! Hopefully just the treadmill will help. 

Happy Blogging!

Diana Maria

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you watch women on youtube that are TTCing but it has been the info/support I have needed for the past few years. There's one girl on there, Kelsey, that reminds me of you and everything you've been through. If you get a chance you should check out her channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/plus1please

    ReplyDelete