Sunday, May 22, 2011

Update

I haven't blogged in the last week because not much going on here. Dealing with a lot of pain from the ectopic pregnancy. My dr says its normal as long as I'm not bleeding heavy. I had more blood work done last Monday after my trip to the Er. My levels had gone down a bit. I go to my dr  again on Monday to check my levels yet again. That will continue until my levels are at Zero. So my ER trip was last weekend and with all the needles they were bound to blow out one of my veins huh? Well the did on my left hand. I look like someone one beat me, but only my left hand. We shouldn't try for another 6 months. I believe at the point when it is safe to try again we will be sent to Seattle Reproductive Medicine to make sure there isn't any further concerns as to why I can conceive but am not able to have a normal pregnancy thus far. We know what will get me pregnant so that is a wonderful thing. Now just to keep myself pregnant. Maybe I need to lose some weight and that will help?  I just really don't know what to do to lose weight considering I am stuck in the house most of the day because I care for my husbands grandmother. We have a treadmill but there is no room in the house so it is stuck out in the shed. I need to figure out something to do that will actually give me results. We tried P90X it just wasn't a program I was interested in. I miss being active. I would love to be thin again! I feel this weight is holding be back from being myself and the person I want to be. 

Well enough about my rant about the tire around my waist. Its early in the morning and I need to get up in the morning to get a Sunday paper for my coupon obsession, which I have now addicted my Sister in law and Mother in law. I also have to pick up papers for them. 


How is everyone else doing?

Happy Blogging
~Diana Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment