Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Could this be it again?

So I am having a few of the same symptoms I had last month when we were pregnant before we miscarried.  Sore breasts, incredibly painful nipples, stretchy cervical mucus. The sore breasts and nipples stand out most to  me because I had a terrible time with it last month.  It hurt to wear a bra and I would have to strip it off as soon as we were home! My husband has also noted a difference in them again.  He even says they look painful.  I really am hoping that this is another pregnancy. I am just worried about losing another baby.  We have been trying to get pregnant for almost 4 years now.  Finally got pregnant last month but of course miscarried.

I worry if my mind is just tricking me.  But seriously my breasts are sore. Could it really have been this easy again to get pregnant?  Is Clomid what my body needs to get pregnant? I hope it really is just that easy. This is our second month of Clomid.  I really pray that we are pregnant!  I want this hole to be filled.  I want my family! I want to be happier than I have ever been.  I don't want to be depressed or feel like a failure month after month......


~Diana Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment