Monday, January 10, 2011

Wish me Luck and lots of baby dust!

Tomorrow I have a Doctor appointment. 

Will most likely get blood work done to check my hCG levels.  I have pregnancy symptoms again this month. 

Hopefully if we are pregnant we will not miscarry.  I also pray that my levels are a lot higher than last month.  I want everything to run smoothly.  I hope that I will not be disappointed in what I hear.  

I was sure of pregnancy last month and my instinct was right. Although unfortunately the inevitable accord.  I feel even stronger about it this month.

  It sucks that I have to go by myself though.  

My husband and I are 24/7 365 caregivers for his grandmother who had a stroke September 2009.  Since it is difficult to get her out of the house and my appointment is late morning I must go alone. :(  Luckily its just to be poked by the vampires. HaHa In the future when we find out we are indeed pregnant I will not be going alone.  :) 

I will update when I hear back. 

This time we are not telling anyone we personally know until about 3 months.  We want to be near safe zone before we give or have heartache again.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

~Diana Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment