Tuesday, January 11, 2011

UGH!!! Disappointed!

If you follow my blog you know that we have been TTC (Trying to Conceive).  I went to my doctor today for follow up on Clomid.  Hoping to get results that I was pregnant.  Although it may have been a bit to early to tell.  The vampires got my blood ran it through labs and called me this evening to tell me the test was negative but want me back in to test again next week. Well of course being on progesterone to help fluff my lining in case I fell pregnant.  If I didnt fall pregnant AF would show her ugly head!  Dr mentioned my period would be due any day now if that was the case.  Guess who showed up tonight?  Now I've got some annoying weakness (I usually get this anemic feeling instead of cramps.) But I guess its on to try again!  I have to call my dr tomorrow give her the bad news (she is just as anxious about trying to get us pregnant as we are! I love my dr she is amazing!) So I'll call and ask about getting a RX for Clomid again this month.  Whats next a triple dose?  I really thought after getting pregnant last month this month would be easier, but of course not!  Needless to say I feel like a failure again this month.  How much longer can this go on?  Its upsetting. I guess its a part of life.  Its amazing how easy it is for a 15 year old to get pregnant and not someone who is ready at 21. I know 21 (22 in march)is still a young age but my husband and I have been married for over 3 1/2 years and we are beyond ready. We have both been told by several people that we would make amazing parents.  We both already agree on our parenting styles and will raise our kids to be respectful and good.  What have we done for it to be this hard?  I just wish this was easier for us all.  Infertility really sucks!  Why has God made our bodies turn against us?  That is a question I wish was answered. Or is it something we have done?  Truly all these woman longing to love their babies that they may never meet have not done something so horrible that that wish in life has been taken away!


On the bright side of life before I got news of AF's visit... We got SNOW finally after its been forcasted all week!  Its only a little bit of snow. But I went out and made a snow couple.  If I was talented enough I would have made a little snow cat to go with it!


Happy Blogging!


~Diana Maria

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I feel your pain...I'm in the exact same boat as you. It was weird reading what you're going through b/c over the past couple of months we have been dealing with it too.

    We've been ttc for almost 8 yrs and after 1 month with a new vitamin we fell pregnant! It was the happiest day of my life, but then 8 wks later we miscarried. I'm dealing with anger, disappointment, and questioning God. If you need to talk...I understand.

    -Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sincere comment. I like that I can share my pain with other woman. As hard as our husbands try to understand they can't fully understand because they aren't going through it themselves.

    8 years is a long time. We'll be coming up to 4 years in April. I feel lucky enough that my miscarriage happened almost as quickly as the pregnancy did. I don't know if I would have gone into some serious depression if like you I had my baby for 8 weeks go through the morning sickness and more symptoms to never see my end result. I am so sorry for your loss. But we will see our Angel babies again one day... I hope. Some times its hard to believe in the greater good...

    ReplyDelete