Friday, January 14, 2011

Enlarged ovary!

So after 2 months of Clomid and this past months ultrasound my dr has told me my right ovary has enlarged to 5.0 (mm or cm I'm not sure which it is suppose to be) which is borderline to be too enlarged. This is because of the Clomid.  So we have to take a break from it this month and after getting it checked out again next month hopefully we will be able to use it again.  Maybe my body needs a break from all these drugs?  My husband and I were talking about it before the doctors office called.  We feel we needed to take a break because its just getting too stressful and not fun like it use to be.  Just seems like a job now.  But I'll still track to see if I'm ovulating without the meds.  Hope my body starts working soon.  This isn't how anything was suppose to be.  Infertility sucks for us all!!

~Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment