Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Wonder

I wonder who you were?
I wonder what your personality would have been like?
I wonder if you would have looked like me?
I wonder alot of things...like why? and when?
But there are some things I don't wonder...because I know.
Like how much I already loved you. I don't doubt God, not at all.
I just wonder how it would of felt to hold you in my arms...but it's okay because now I know your in the arms of Someone who loved you even more.
Life is so short, yours had just begun, not out of the womb yet but you were already a "someone".
I know God is my strength right now because without Him I just couldn't go on. But now I'll take life...NEW life, at the time of conception-not for granted!
It's all a true miracle that only God decides.
Thank you God for creating a little miracle inside of me and even though its time was very short...it was still my little miracle nonetheless.
*(For you my little miracle, I will see you one day...)*

No comments:

Post a Comment