Friday, February 4, 2011

Worried!

Just got back from my ultrasound for my Ovaries.  It was different than any of the others I've had in the last few months. This time while she was doing the ultrasound she asked me all kinds of questions. While asking these questions she had an odd expression looking at the screen (I can't see the screen so I dont know what she is looking at).  She asked... Have you been pregnant before? Yes we were pregnant in December but miscarried at about 2 or 3 weeks. Did you have a D&C? No dr said it was too early in pregnancy to need one.  Have you been having any spotting or bleeding recently. No I havent.  You physician is a Nurse Practitioner right? Yes

I have never been asked any questions like this in any of the 6 or 7 ultrasounds I've had in the past few months.  Also after the ultrasound was done they go and talk to the radiologist to see if the images they got are all okay.  Every other time I have been it takes 2 to 3 mins.  This time it too 10+ mins before she came back!

I'm kinda worried.. I'll find out results about it on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment