Friday, February 4, 2011

Wish me luck!

At 3:30pm I have my ultrasound appointment.  Wish I was going in to see a baby.. but I'll keep having to wish. This appointment is to check in on my right ovary size. Last month we had to take a break from fertility medicine because it was enlarged and my doctor was too concerned about any problems.  Hopefully it is back to normal so I can get back on Clomid.  It worked for us once hopefully it will work again and stick this time. I'll have my follow up appointment on Tuesday to find out what the next step is.  My doctor will try one more round of Clomid with us. If this round fails we are being referred to Seattle Reproductive Clinic.  Its a scary thought that it is so bad we are being referred to a clinic only for Infertility. :(  I hope this is our month.  I've been pretty diligent about taking my metformin to help control the amount of insulin around my ovaries.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment