Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blogging....

So it seems everyone is blogging about something now a days..  thought maybe I'd start one and see how I like it.  I'm sure there are no people interested in my life and what I have to say, however maybe it will help me to talk about things I am going through.  This will probably be mostly about my infertility struggle. But I'll try not to bore everyone too much with that. It is a real struggle and until recently has not been something people talk about.  Sometimes a woman just needs to get her thoughts out there.  All feedback is extremely welcome.  Hope to make some new friends that can also help me by informing me of their struggles.  Now saying all that!  I repeat I am not a professional writer of any sorts.  My posts may make sense, they may not.  I may babble on about the same thing over and over. And there will probably be misspellings.  THIS IS MY BLOG!  Comments are welcome, suggestions will be taken as well. 

Hopefully this blog will be a good thing for me!  I guess it can't hurt...

Happy Blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment