Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I just want my baby back!

So I don't show my hurt on the outside, but I'm dying on the inside.  I was barely a mother and my baby just started growing inside me.  Why was it taken away? I just can't understand.  It took almost 4 years to get as far as conceiving. We were so excited only to end in heartbreak.  I am heartbroken about losing a child I loved it so much already! Will the hurt ever heal? I want my baby back!  If we conceive again will I live in fear of losing the next baby?  Will I conceive again? Why is life so cruel sometimes!  Still need time to heal.....

~Diana Maria

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry! I just clicked from your comment on my blog. Thank you for your words of support and encouragement. I feel, though, that you probably need it even more than I do! After all the energy and stress and emotion that has gone into these years of trying, I can only begin to imagine your disappointment and grief.

    I'm going to go read back some of your older posts so that I don't ask you a bunch of dumb questions you've already been over 100 times before (if I can help it). Just know that I'm thinking of you and hoping that you heal well, both from the physical difficulty of the miscarriage, and especially from the emotional fallout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely not an easy thing to go through as you know. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

    ReplyDelete